- 2 Cups Cap’n Crunch’s Crunch Berries®
- 2 Cups Additional Snack Ingredients (Try Cashews, Freeze-Dried Chips, Mini Marshmallows, Rold Gold® Pretzels)
- 3 oz. White Chocolate
- 1 ½ Tablespoons Rainbow Sprinkles
Nutrition Facts (per serving): 200 Calories, 8g Total Fat, 4g Saturated Fat, 0mg Cholesterol, 130mg Sodium, 31g Total Carbohydrate, 2g Dietary Fiber, 21g Total Sugar, 16g Added Sugars, 3g Protein, 0% DV Vitamin D, 4% DV Calcium, 15% DV Iron, 3% DV Potassium
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the Cap’n Crunch’s Crunch Berries® and your choice of additional snack ingredients. Mix to combine.
- 2. In a microwave safe bowl, melt the white chocolate.
- 3. Drizzle and toss the melted chocolate with the dry snack mix, so that all of the pieces are coated.
- 4. Pour out onto a sheet tray lined with parchment paper and add the rainbow sprinkles.
- 5. Allow to fully harden and cool before gently breaking up the snack mix. Enjoy!