Prev RecipeNext Recipe
Mason Jar Shake
- 1 ½ Tablespoons Cap’n Crunch® Original, finely crushed
- 1 Cup Low Fat Milk
- 2 Tablespoons Condensed Milk
- ¼ Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Pinch Salt
- Garnish with Whipped Cream, Sprinkles, and extra Cap'n Crunch®
Nutrition Facts (per serving): 260 Calories, 6g Total Fat, 4g Saturated Fat, 25mg Cholesterol, 350mg Sodium, 41g Total Carbohydrate, 0g Dietary Fiber, 28g Total Sugar, 23g Added Sugars, 11g Protein, 15% DV Vitamin D, 32% DV Calcium, 6% DV Iron, 11% DV Potassium
- 1. In a 16 oz. mason jar, add all ingredients, except ½ cup of the milk. Make sure all ingredients are placed in the fridge and thoroughly chilled beforehand.
- 2. Tightly screw on the lid of the jar, and vigorously shake for 3-4 minutes, until the liquid is thickened and coats the back of a spoon, but is not yet fluffy like whipped cream.
- 3. Place into a freezer-safe container, and freeze for approximately 4 hours, until the ice cream is the consistency of soft-serve.
- 4. Remove the ice cream from the freezer and scoop back into the jar. Shake/blend with the remaining ½ cup milk.
- 5. Garnish the shake with whipped cream, sprinkles, and additional pieces of Cap’n Crunch® Original. Enjoy!