- 4 Cups Cap’n Crunch’s Crunch Berries®
- 3 Eggs
- ½ Cup Milk
- ½ Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 ½ Tablespoons Sugar
- ⅛ Teaspoon Salt
- 4-6 Slices Challah, Brioche, or Texas Toast
- 4-6 Tablespoons Margarine or Vegetable Oil
- Garnish with Fresh Berries, Powdered Sugar, Maple Syrup, Butter
Nutrition Facts (per serving): 340 Calories, 11g Total Fat, 3g Saturated Fat, 95mg Cholesterol, 560mg Sodium, 51g Total Carbohydrate, 2g Dietary Fiber, 17g Total Sugar, 16g Added Sugars, 8g Protein, 6% DV Vitamin D, 6% DV Calcium, 35% DV Iron, 4% DV Potassium
- 1. Crush the Cap’n Crunch’s Crunch Berries® cereal, and place into a large, shallow dish or plate.
- 2. Whisk the eggs, milk, vanilla extract, sugar and salt, then pour into a separate bowl or shallow dish.
- 3. Dip the slices of bread into the egg mixture, coating both sides.
- 4. Allow the excess to drip off, then immediately transfer to the container with the crushed Cap’n Crunch’s Crunch Berries®.
- 5. Grently press the Cap’n Crunch’s Crunch Berries® pieces onto the entire surface of the bread
- 6. Cook on a preheated griddle or large pan, coated with butter.
- 7. Cook for approximately 10 minutes until golden brown, flipping halfway through.
- 8. Place the cooked French toast onto a plate, and garnish with additional pieces of Cap’n Crunch’s Crunch Berries®, and your choice of toppings. Enjoy!