Peanut Butter Crunch Bars
- 5 cups Cap'n Crunch's Peanut Butter Crunch® Cereal
- ¾ cup dry roasted salted peanuts
- ½ cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 bag (10 ounces) marshmallows
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- Line a 13 x 9-inch baking pan with aluminum foil, extending the ends over the edge; lightly grease with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine cereal, peanuts and chocolate chips; set aside.
- Place butter in large microwave-safe bowl and microwave on HIGH for 45 seconds or until melted. Add marshmallows and peanut butter; toss to combine.
- Microwave on HIGH for 45 seconds; stir. Continue to microwave an additional 45 seconds or until marshmallows are melted; stir.
- Working quickly, add cereal mixture and stir to combine. Press mixture firmly into prepared pan; cool completely.
- Lift bars out of pan using edges of foil. Cut into squares for serving.
Yield: 24 bars
Back to Cap'n Crunch Recipe Ideas